“Managers demonstrate passion and drive, striving to continually improve the provision and outcomes for children. Staff get to know children's individual personalities, interests and developmental needs well. Strong focus is given to helping children build good relationships with staff and one another and to foster children's development of confidence and self assurance.” Ofsted report September 2016
Our Pre-School aims to...
· Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age;
· Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
· Add to the life and well-being of its local community
· Offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of Long Itchington Pre-school, your child:
· is in a safe and stimulating environment
· is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children;
· has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together
· is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do
· has a personal key person who makes sure your child makes satisfying progress
· is in a pre-school which sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop
· is in a pre-school in which parents help to shape the service it offers.
The service we offer:
We provide care and education for young children between the ages of two years nine months and five years.
· Pre-school is open during term time ie 38 weeks each year
· Morning sessions are Monday to Friday each week from 9am until 12.00pm
· Afternoon sessions are Monday to Thursday from 12.00pm until 3.00pm
· Children may attend two sessions in one day
Claire Hopkins - Setting Manger ( SENCO, Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Maxine Taylor - Administration Manager ( Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Maria Spence - Deputy Manager (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Elaine Fariss - Early Years Educator ( Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Anne-Marie Sparks - Early Years Educator
Sarah Amaira - Early Years Educator (SENCO)
Carolyn Cooper - Bank Staff
Alexandra Feasey - Treasurer
Emma Lenihan - Chairperson
Mary Rhymes - Trustee
Suzanne D'arcy - Trustee
Hannah Knowells - Trustee
Lauren Puddifoot - Trustee
Becky Pell - Trustee
Maxine Taylor - Trustee
Claire Hopkins - Trustee
Our most recent Ofsted inspection was on 15 september 2016 where we were given the rating of "Good" in all areas of assessment.
Please click on the link below to access our most recent report.
Sessions not eligible for government funding are
charged at a rate of £11.85 per 3 hour session.
We accept payment with Nursery vouchers
Fees correct as at July 2017 and may be subject to change